by NATIVE SONSRegular price$535.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Named for Sir Billy Connolly; comedian and actor. A lower profile height frame of a rounded square shape with a slightly meaty appearance.
- The Fighting Irish series was developed with the idea of creating sculpted yet fit frames that are not heavy.
- Deeply carved Takiron Japanese acetate - hardest, richest color acetate in the world.
- Pure cotton oil based acetate, no harm to the environment.
- Front is riveted construction using HEX rivets in Gold or Silver
- Diamond tooled gold plated 8mm core wire - able to adjust temples to fit your features
- Motor Head beauty mark screwed through temple and core wire
- Custom Scooped Arrow five barrel hinge controlled with star nut to adjust and hold tension, welded to core wire
- Nosepads constructed of same acetate material as the front to blend and maintain clean look
- *Sunglasses* Custom UV protection sun lenses by Shima Optics Japan for Native Sons
- All custom colors/patterns developed by The Light Co